FREE Webinare Featuring Online Security Strategies for Churches, Nonprofits, and Small Businesses
Friday December 14, 2018 1-1:30PM EST
We live in a digital age where everything from our correspondence to our calendars to our personal and business documents are stored and accessible online. However, everyday we see new hacks and security flaws exposing businesses of all sizes to potential damages.
How are churches, nonprofits, and small businesses with limited budgets able to take advantage of modern online technologies while keeping safe in this online environment?
In this 30 minute webinar, Sam Harrelson will help your organization assess potential threats and create a plan for increased online security.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- Steps your organization can immediately take for more secure online communications
- How to encourage staff and members of your organization to use best security practices
- Mobile and desktop security practices that will help protect your organization and its members
- How to spot hacks, spoofs, and common attack vectors
- Solutions and applications you and your organization can start using today to increase online safety
- Processes to set up an effective Information Security Plan and steps to implement it organization-wide
- Key software and hardware that your organization should consider using for more security
Register For This Free Webinar
Sam Harrelson is the President of Harrelson. He has spoken on the topic of online security and marketing best practices at international conferences to small community gatherings. His passion for helping churches, nonprofits, and small businesses make the best use of online tools to spread the word about their mission in an efficient and safe manner will come through in this webinar!